Finally

Today I turned in what should be the last rewrite of “Ethaia”. Although while creating the Kindle file I found a missing apostrophe and a “y”. If that is all that I can find that is missing (emphasize the words “can find”) I debate within myself if I should release it with the errors or send back a corrected copy for another round of approvals. Either way it should be done in time for New Years delivery, if not Christmas.

Finally it’s done! When I should be celebrating I’m looking at the file that says, “Athandraul”. Maybe next week. After all, Aleyne’s life continues and I don’t want to get left behind…

 

This entry was posted in Announcements, News, Sales and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.